Polaris Payroll System
Profit, and Precision
Easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run your payroll service provider business with our powerful white label software.
One system, everything you need
Processing payroll just got easier. We’ve combined all the tools you need into a streamlined private label software.
Various “codes” are setup as templates at the service bureau level and then made available for all Employers. These can then be customized to meet the requirements of each employer and employee.
Set up unlimited pay (earnings) codes, employer and employee tax codes, deduction codes, benefit codes, and PTO codes.
Flexible service to print and send checks and reports to clients, save as PDF documents, or allow your clients to print at their locations.
- Paperless payroll or print on location options
- Setup multiple delivery providers, Federal Express, UPS, and more
- Setup unlimited number of delivery items for printing and distribution to multiple locations
- Maintain Print and shipping histories
Our built-in tax engine provides the tools you need to manage all tax matters for federal, state, and local tax jurisdictions.
- EFTPS, paper check, online uploads and state e-payments (where available)
- Global Tax Table setup and management (Federal, State, Local) at the Service Bureau level
- Tax Return generation for Federal, State and Local taxes
- Electronic filing for those jurisdictions requiring it
- Manage all Tax Return Forms
- Polaris can also create export files for Master Tax and Ceridian Tax Services for service bureaus that use those providers.
Onboarding is a snap with setup wizards
Easily add a new client or convert existing clients to your new system in just minutes.
Our setup wizards can quickly import all company and employee data, including pay codes, taxes, deduction codes, and more.
Data entry methods for any way you payroll
Meet the needs of any client with multiple formats for payroll data entry and customizable settings for each employer.
Our Comprehensive Pay and Single Pay functions are designed to quickly process complex payrolls.
Complete payroll processing in 3 easy steps.
Multiple employees in “pay grid” format for high speed and efficient data entry, allowing for more complex payrolls with allocations, varying deductions, workers comp codes, job costing and more within our payroll service bureau software.
Includes auto calculation of payroll on screen with all deductions/ taxes to view, with editable fields for in-depth details for one employee at a time
Import files from your time and attendance solution or use the integrated spreadsheet functions to fill in time data.
After the Fact payrolls for quarterly reporting and for entering YTD data for clients converting to your payroll service.
Process certified payrolls including job costing and certified reports all within our white label payroll solution.
Deliver more value with fully integrated HR
The Polaris Payroll service bureau software makes it easy to offer your clients more value with fully integrated HR Management. Process payroll and HR all from one platform with a single database.
Have the flexibility to track an unlimited number of benefit providers, benefit plans, company assets, education & skills, and organizational positions. It will be easy to accommodate your clients’ various needs for keeping track, and having access to, the employee data that is important to their business.
One data entry point for employee benefit plan deductions. Set employee and employer contribution levels in one place and the data automatically populates when you process payrolls.
Easily set up benefit providers, benefit plans and benefit eligibility rules at the company level. Set up templates for tracking special training or certifications using our white label HR software. Assign and customize for each employee in a matter of moments with the smartly designed and streamlined interface.
From basic demographic information and emergency contacts to full benefits management functions, Polaris keeps vital data easily accessible. Upload documents, such as a W-4 or I9, for each employee. Keep track of company assets assigned to each employee or create and store notes to keep on record. For those of your clients with access privileges, it is a great resource to quickly access key employee information.
Manage all aspects of tracking and
paying third party agencies
Worker’s Comp Management
Assign codes and calculate payroll deducted pay-as-you-go premiums or export to third party insurance brokers.
Third Party Agency Management
Easily manage and make payments to third party agencies with our white label payroll processing system.
Pension Plan File Management
Automatically track pension deductions and export to various pension plan providers in the required formats.
Exports for Various File Formats
- The Guard
- Online 401K
- Great West
- ING & more
Reports in record time with all the payroll,
HR, and benefits insights you need
Empower your clients with the self-service tools they need
Your clients can easily obtain payroll data, get reports, update employee data, and even process their own payroll depending on the access privileges you give them.
Client employees can log in to update their demographic information, see company alerts, get pay stubs and tax documents, and view pay reports specific to them.
Get flexible business management
Run your business the way you like, with customizable global settings including roles, permissions, and holiday processing.
Manage all cash management transactions including:
- Net Pay Impounds, Direct Deposit, Fees, Commissions, Tax Impounds
- Set-up multiple ACH Processors and assign to specific Employers/Clients
- Create special ACH transactions for processing manual adjustments
- Comprehensive Bank Account Reconciliation for all Service Bureau level bank accounts
Flexible billable item setup within our private label software accommodates a variety of billing options, including:
- Per item, monthly fixed subscriptions, base fee + per pay item, monthly per employee, and more
- Set up billing items at a Global and/or Specific Client levels
- Structure Billing amounts in tables to provide discounts for higher volumes
- Manage Partner Billing and Commission Payments